1. You must learn to spend most of your waking hours thinking feeling or speaking to Anokeesed or to Motsah the Lamb.
2. You must develop a deep and profound humility in approaching Him
3. you must clearly distinguish between your formal approach to Motsah the Lamb and your casual one
4. you must be able to act with Him on all levels, for any reason, without any image of yourself in your own minds eye and not be self-conscious
5. you must view Motsah the Lamb as One who has shared emotions with you in all things holy in your humanity
6. you must learn to love repentance and be comfortable with all forms of reproval, enough to look for it wherever it can be found
7. each one must address, in some fashion, the first four stations of purifications of Eden while they are living in the temporal world