1. ALMIGHT FATHER AHAYAH, I magnify and praise Your name for calling me to be an heir of
Your eternal kingdom.
2. ALMIGHTY FATHER AHAYAH, I bless You for Your hand upon my life and for keeping me
underneath Your everlasting arms.
3. O' MOST HIGH, I give You devout and humble thanks for the great gift of
4. I thank You MOST HIGH for the presence of the Holy Spirit within me.
5. I praise You MOST HIGH for:
(i) the life that is within me
(ii) keeping me undevoured in the midst of the world's wicked fire
(iii) putting the enemy's gear on reverse
(iv) past blessings You have bestowed upon me.
6. Almighty Father AHAYAH, I thank You for all things work together for good on
7. O MOST HIGH, I thank You for the blessedness of Your presence.
8. I bless and adore Your holy name for You have called me to be a
member of the Church of Christ.
9. I thank You Lord, for the consciousness of divine fellowship and for
strengthening me against temptation.
10. I praise You MOST HIGH for:
(i) hell is vanguished and death is dead
(ii) turning my sorrow into gladness
(iii) turning pain into victory
(iv) robbing sin of its power
(v) the new life offered to me
(vi) the power that keeps me when asleep
(vii) for Your name which is highly lifted up -wonderful, counsellor,
the MIGHTY MOST HIGH AHAYAH, etc (Psalm 115:1)
(viii) for Your righteousness (Psalm 35:28)
(ix) for Your mighty acts and creative power (Psalm 150:2)
(x) for Your infinite Word (Psalm 56:10).
11. I thank You for Your prophets and preachers through whom I have
learnt something of Your heart.
12. O' MOST HIGH, teach me to worship and adore You.
13. O' MOST HIGH, teach me to magnify You.
This is basically a guideline.
1. Our CREATOR has no limit, our praise is limitless.
2. Give thanks always for all things (Eph. 5:20).
3. Praise is the highest occupation of angels.
4. Praise decentralizes self.
5. Satan is allergic to praise.
6. Praise must be aggressive, purposeful and perpetual.
7. Praise is a spiritual detergent purifying faith and purging doubt.
8. Praise involves responding to THE MOST HIGH for what He has done.
9. Praise is exalting THE MOST HIGH and proclaiming His greatness.
10. Praise focuses upon The Most High.
11. Praise speeds victory in your prayer battles.
12. Praise strikes terror into the camp of the enemy.
13. Praise multiplies faith and washes the spirit.
14. Praise is our response to THE MOST HIGH for Who He is, while thanksgiving is
our response to what He has done.