1. And the Word of Ahaya came unto Hawaceph the seer, saying, These are the words of Judgement by the will of Yashaya, Ahaya's son, as rendered by the Ruach Ha'Qadash, for the redemption of man.
2. Hear the words of thy Power, O man! I am thy elder brother of tens of thousands of years of experience. Profit thou in my wisdom, and learn the discourse of thy Creator.
3. In the beginning, when the Father created the plan of salvation, He elected all beings to their respective portions.
4. Yea, and even the spirits saw what He did was good; Yea, all except for Shemihaza.
5. For in the beginning, He was displeased with the plan of the Father and sought a way of self glory. Yea, even so that he rebelled against the Father. A third of the eerkodeshoi saw the boldness of this morning star and became lifted up in their hearts; If that Azazel had not been cast down, even the righteous might have been tempted into his wiles.
6. And it came to pass, Yashaya stood up in the midst of the chaos that had been started by Shemihaza. For, the spirits of the eerkodeshoi were dismayed and in very much disorder. Many quarrelled with another concerning the Father's plan of salvation.
7. Those who stood with Shemihaza sought to preach unto those who were content in their obedience to the father. They would entice them and tempt them by saying that the Father was ignorant concerning glory. These spirits tempted their brethren by giving images of self glory, rather than that which belongs to the Father and Him alone.
8. And it came to pass that many did resist, even the two thirds of the hosts of the heavens.
9. And it came to pass that Yashaya stood up in the chaos, and all fell silent to hear this bright morning star whose light engulfed Shemihaza's light.
10. And all the sons and daughters of the Creator gave an ear, as many as had an ear.
11. And the beloved of the Creator pleaded the cause of Ahaya. He gave rebuttals against all the spirits who rebelled; and even against the cunning and exceedingly deceitful plan of Shemihaza.
12. In this manner, the Father perceived the intentions of all His children through His sons Shemihaza and Yashaya. For as many as listened to Shemihaza were found to be spirits made for rebellion, and as many as resisted listened to Yashaya were found to be spirits made for a righteous service unto the Creator.
13. This was pleasing unto the Father of Light. For many bright morning stars led away their siblings.
14. This broke the Heart of Ahaya, but He found comfort in knowing who did and did not genuinely care for His heart; as He had cared for His spirit children.
15. And He decreed that as the spirits had chosen their portions in that world, so would it be in the world of probation; Yea, He also said that a similar decree would be found in the world of their probation.
16. As you shall live in this Etheria, so shall you reap on the earth as the children of Adam. And as you live upon that Earth where I send you, so shall you reap in heaven.
17. And it came to pass, that as these spirits lived in Etheria, they lived upon the earth in the years of their probation.
18. And Shemihaza was also called Azazel from thence, for this name signifies that both he and all those who follow him should be cast off; And with the sins of the righteous upon them. This is because of the eternal ordinance of the atonement which was established in the rock of Ariel.
1. In the war of Etheria, Ahaya commanded His Beloved Son to stay silent so that He might make known those who had faith in this plan of salvation.
2. And like it was in Etheria, so is it here in this world. Ahaya gave His Beloved commands concerning the plan of salvation in the Earth;
3. Suffer ye them to be tempted with the temptations they had resisted in Etheria. Let the many be led astray by witches, vampires, cannibals, and evil spirits.
4. Let a great multitude fall into priestcraft and the worship of devils and idols. For by the basis of religion shall my records be spread abroad.
5. None shall see the truth because of the captivity of the devil and the iron chains he binds them with. They will bring the records and revelations that I share to my people from lands afar off, but only under the context of their religions.
6. Yea, so suffer the idolaters to spread and multiply upon the face of the earth; even unto the promised land.
7. I have prepared the promised land for the idolaters, their gods, demons, and religions for this purpose; and it shall come to pass that the idolaters shall bring the records to my people.
8. None shall be able say that they did not know, because of the multitude of my revelations; yea, there shall be so many that it will confound the wise and remove the intellect of their wise men.
9. And my people Israel shall arise in the last day. Yea, you must raise up seers in the last days from the souls that I send to you; these souls shall see All Light and be able to comprehend it. Azazel will try to mimic Me in raising up unclean seers and lying prophets who shall do mighty works.
10. Amongst the many seers, there shall be one hundred and fourty four thousand. It is these few whom you shall chose and share the fulness of the Light with. These were chosen and faithful in My plan of salvation from the beginning.
1. And it shall come to pass that when my seers are in the earth that the words of my servant Enoch shall come to pass;
2. When, too, the secrets of the righteous shall be revealed, then shall sinners be judged; and impious men shall be afflicted in the presence of the righteous and the elect. (ENOCH 38:3)
3. For these seers shall see all Light, and will expose the seven orders of Chaos; and this is what is meant, that the secret workings of Mahan and babylon shall be exposed by my servant Gazalem.
4. My seers shall come forth out of darkness unto light, save a few who shall only know light.
5. I will tell them what shall come to pass shortly after their appearance by the things they experience in the days of their probation.
1. They shall not preach after a time, but they will practice those things that I tell them.
2. I will give them time to walk and speak with my daughter Masowsiel and to preach repentance; and after I will not suffer them to preach unto the world. They will walk with my daughter and do that which pleases her until they can walk with my other spirit children.
3. By their actions, the world will be brought to con-foundation and destruction. They will not preach with their words, for their actions shall speak for them.
4. And it shall come to pass that mankind shall no longer receive my cries of repentance, for I will have raised up hunters for the reaping.
5. Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the lamb.
6. After these shall be cleaned, and you have finished your work of clothing them in fine linen, clean and white;
7. You shall bring an end to the religions of the pretenders. I will not suffer you to deliver your bride yet, but she must first be purged of the ways of the pretenders and their religions.
8. And it shall come to pass that you will be known as both faithful and true amongst my people, the House of Israel, and you shall judge in righteousness and wage war against the gods of the pretenders.
9. And then will I bring to pass that which I told you at the first;
10. For whomsoever worships Gods or Saviors because of miracles, you shall give them plenty of miracles and signs through unclean spirits, and through mortal mediums, of low grade. Yea, you shall let spirits of darkness assume to be these very gods, that mortals may be made to know what manner of evil spirits dwell in their churches and temples.
11. Give you signs and miracles to the unclean seer as well as to the clean; to the liar and deceiver, as well as to the truthful man.
12. For I will destroy the worship of all Gods and Lords and Saviors on the ground of miracles.
13. For there will be many whom are faithless and seek miracles to attain faith. Give them sign and miracles, but not unto salvation.
14. And I will make my right hand known, and my arm shall be bare; and mens hearts shall fail them for the sights of their eyes, and the words which plague their hearts.
15. And you shall come to my seers and give them the records of the idolaters, the pretenders, those in the service of their religions.
16. And it shall come to pass that you will set your spirit upon the seers that they might see the truth. And they will see the truth.
17. And they will confound the wise that he might say, I have never heard this before; Though my testimonies were before him and he will be without excuse. And he will deny that which they tell him and he will say, It is not so.
18. But you will justify my seers at the last, and also at the first.
19. You must go out before them, to set the idea of the truth within their minds; for I will send the Ruach Chokmah unto them that they will be troubled. For by the words of my Holy Spirit, will their conscious condemn them, and then shall my seer speak the words of truth unto them.
20. Yea, and the wise man shall be confounded and afraid for he hears a man speaking what he thought. These shall be two witnesses, but you shall be a third and destroy their religion.
21. Out of your mouth shall go a sharp sword to cut their heart of stone. And it shall tear the bone from the marrow until they are tender.
22. If they will repent of their idolatry and seek to my seer, then you shall accept them and destroy the evil spirits that wish to keep them in bondage. You shall even send an overflowing scourge that their being may be consumed by it.
23. They will become tender because their demons will betray them, and Azazel shall rend their insides asunder. But you shall not suffer this soul to die, nor be hurt unto the loss of faith.
24. They will become exceedingly humble, so you will approach them with humility. Even that humility that I approached you with when I asked you to help me carry out my plan of salvation. You shall approach them and offer them nothing but your heart, even as I did for you when I asked you to be called the passover and sin-offering.
25. And it shall come to pass that they shall see you as a Brother, and understand Me as the Creator and the Father of Light.
26. And they will offer you genuine tears of a broken and contrite heart. This will please me, because it pleases me when I saw that you had a similar one when you plead with Azazel to not rebel against me and to obey that plan of salvation. Let that repentant soul suffice you and comfort your heart, for they'll become your brother and sister and mother.
27. But if they will not repent to become baptized, and will not do all my commandments; and if they shall despise my statutes, or if their soul abhor my judgements, so that they will not do all my commandments, but that they break my covenant of Ariel;
28. Then you shall in no wise accept them, neither shall you suffer my seer to go near them, for they have warned them of the destruction to come. And you shall lay upon them the curses of my people, and the sins of the righteous, and you shall stir up the demons and evil spirits who take pleasure in them, and you shall send an overflowing scourge upon them.
29. Yea, you shall break their covenant with death and hell because they refused to do it in repentance. And the words of my seer shall echo in their mind every so often until they quench their concious.
30. And the seer shall confound them and their doctrines and you will prove the vanity of their religion at the last. You show the seer the light of the revelations of their fathers; yea, even out of the books of that wicked soul's religion.
31. And it shall come to pass that the ordinances will be found without foundation in the books. Their traditions and rites will be found to be nothing more than the precepts of men.
32. And there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Their wrath will be aroused, and they will try to defend a lie with many words, but you shall remove the words from them.
33. Their words will be weak, and their light will not shine like Shemihaza when you stood up in Etheria.
34. They will stand with Azazel, as they did in Etheria; lost and without sight because they forsook my special plan for their lives and replaced it with vision of vain glory.
35. And you will command Azazel to tear their souls. And it will happen they they will become tender, but they will not repent unto you.
36. Yea, they will repent unto their gods. And they will not know that it is their gods that is causing the unease of their souls. Many will curse me and die, others will forsake me and say that there is no god.
37. And it will come to pass that you will leave them to the seers, both the clean and unclean. And you will destroy their religion in their eyes.
39. And the lies of their religion will be torn down by the very books that they use in worship.
40. And you will let the seers feast upon the records of their fathers, and come into all truth. Give them large records and small records, great and wonderful records.
41. Then Azazel will stand up, and his seers shall be with him. Mahan will be behind him with all of her daughters; the Christians, the Mohammedeans, the Jews, the Bhuddists, the Yogis, the Brahmans, even kings and queens, and beggars.
42. And they will try to unify and preach lying doctrines a final time.
43. For I will make man understand that he shall not accept anything from angels or men because of the name professed. On the merit only of Wisdom and truth, and such good doctrine as raise men up out of darkness and poverty and crime, shall they accept either spoken or written word.
44. And they shall try to organize to carry out good works, but they shall fail. For many will desire to be leaders, being under the influence of selfish considerations, desiring the applause of men.
45. And they will profess freedom, but they will not pledge themselves to sacrifice, either of money or opinion for sake of the public good.
46. And little good shall come out of their works, and even less peace of soul shall come unto them. For they shall dispute and quarrel, being divided in all their ideas and philosophies and sentiments and in their understanding of My kingdoms.
47. And it will come to pass that you will take Mahan and the chiefest of the Mahan priesthood and their sects. You will kill these and let Azazel do his pleasure to their souls for they will be burned in the pit; and yea, you shall humble Azazel who is no creator or messiah.
48. And you shall slay the religions and the remnant of their observers with the sword that shall proceed out of your mouth.
49. And my people, the House of Israel and Zion, shall stand in that day and rejoice. You will have delivered them from al religions which came against them. Yea, and as the pretenders' souls sit in the dust and ashes of their idolatry, the seers shall leave no room or hope for a false god to arise again. For this people, Zion, shall feast on the last records that were kept until those days; in which Mahan thought she might've taken advantage.
50. And then will I suffer you to fully deliver your bride and my people. And Jershon shall rejoice at that day in which the sun becomes bloody and the moon loses her light, for they will know their brother is close at hand.
51. These are the true words of Ahaya, and if there are any who become angry with it, it is because they do not understand; neither do they remember their former glory of the morning star. For they are a child of Satan, and are bound to Mahan.
52. And we know this record to be true because the testimony of Yashaya is the spirit of prophecy.
53. May this record thunder into your understanding, and lighten your eyes to truth.
54. The records of the Eerkodeshoi testify and give light, for the book of OAHSPE: The Book of Judgement held our record.
55. O the pride of the wicked one; for he sought to hide a revelation from Ahaya to Yashaya within his religion and vain glory.
56. In the precepts have I seen the days of light and the Ruach Ha'Qodesh brought up the story of the Most High.
57. Ahaya, in thy precepts have I seen good and evil. I've fought to remain in your precepts; for in them I esteem all thing to be right and I hate every false way.
58. Do not worship the messenger, for I am your fellow servant. I am a man nineteen years of age. Do not marvel at my words as if I am the creator, for babes spoke things that were not lawful to be recorded. Do not marvel at me as if I speak of myself; for I struggle with sin and wrestle with it at the door, until Ahaya delivers me from my lusts.
59. I am a man, graced to be redeemed from a life of vanity; and there is one who dwells without vanity. He dwells in the heights of the heavens and the depths of your soul.
60. That is the one you must worship. Repent while the door is open and the fishers all are still provided with bait; else the hunters shall come and a reaping shall befall you.
61. Man and Woman of vanity, repent while the door is open and become tender. Come to realize you have nothing, because you are nothing before the Creator. Realize that there are none righteous, and we can do nothing except for what is given for us to do. He will come froward to the froward, and meek to the meek.
62. Unto the righteous, rejoice, for the time is at hand. We have been given a clock, not of dates or years or days; we have a clock of signs an seasons.
63. The time of repentance is at hand, for lo, it will be removed from the earth soon.
1. And the word of Ahaya came to Hawaceph again saying;
2. As it has been written,
3. Then the sun will darken and the moon will lose its light. The stars of heaven will disregard their coarse and a great thunder will come out of a great power that is above all the powers of Chaos, the place where the firmament of woman is situated. When she has created the first work, she will take off the wise flame of insight. She will put on a senseless wrath. Then she will drive out the gods of Chaos whom she created together with the First Father. She will cast them down to the abyss. They will be wiped out by their own injustice. For they will become like the mountains which blaze out fire, and they will gnaw at one another until they are destroyed by their First Father. When he destroys them, he will turn against himself and destroy himself until he ceases to be. And their heavens will fall upon one another and their powers will burn. Their aeons will also be overthrown. And the First Father's heaven will fall and it will split in two. Likewise, the place of his joy will fall down to the earth, and the earth will not be able to support them. They will fall down to the abyss and the abyss will be overthrown.
4. And again, the Apostle Thomas recorded;
5. And the eighth hour of the seventh day there will be voices in the four corners of Heaven. And the air will be set in motion and filled with holy Angel's. These will make war among themselves for the whole day. In that day the elect will be delivered by the holy angels from the destruction of the world. Then all men will see that the hour of their destruction is come near. These are the signs of the seventh day.
6. Yea, has it not been recorded by the ancients that even the devil has his own heaven. For false visions and lying words cannot come but by the sight of a deceitful spirit. For the decadarchoi have yet heavens established for them and their children; even hidden places which they entice the souls from Etheria like at the first. Had these false heavens not been established, then there could be no place for religion.
7. And it will come to pass that Ahaya will send the Ruach Ha'Qadash, even the 'Esh 'Okela prior to the coming of His only begotten. She will lay desolate to the decadarchoi, and rebuke her rebellious children; yea, even unto the desolation of the heavens of these devils. For she will come declaring war, and she will command Azazel to fulfill his duty concerning the eternal ordinance of the atonement which was established in the rock of Ariel.
8. And it shall come to pass that he will obey and betray his followers and all those who trusted in him and his false visions of vain glory; And they shall all war one against the other. Yea, heaven shall war against heaven, religion against religion, spirit against spirit, brother against brother, man against man, wind against wind, and element against element; Woe unto the children of creation, for the world shall be torn at the fulness of manifestation of Azazel's kingdom upon the earth.
9. And it shall come to pass that the righteous shall be caught away from this destruction unto their Goshen; yea, unto resurrection and the New Jerusalem.
10. Had the eerkodeshoi not been kept from rebelling in Etheria, then the world would have ended here. And the Children of the Light, even the Host of Zion, shall rejoice at the abomination of desolation; for they had suffered at a length, and now their cries have reached unto the throne of Ahaya. And the plan of creation will come into its fullness of the ordinance of ten and of the eternal sevening; or in other words to the fulness perfecting the children of Adam through repentance and remission of their sins.