Shalom family,
My mother just sent me some family history regarding our lineage this morning and I wanted to share it with you all because it’s actual proof that my lineage experienced slavery. I already knew but to see it written in real time is crazy. From my mothers side, these are my grandpa’s parents, parents. The irony for me is that I used to want to live in South Carolina until I was told it’s very much still black and white. Pretty cool to read the facts.
563 Views


Coral Sea references caught my attention while I was researching different websites connected with Townsville and its surroundings. As part of that search, I came across townsville casino and decided to review the page alongside several other sources. I usually look at the navigation first because a clear menu makes browsing much more convenient. It is helpful when related subjects are grouped together and important information can be reached without too many clicks. I also tend to compare practical details from multiple websites rather than depending entirely on one page. That approach gives me a clearer overview while I am researching a new destination.