The Biblical and the Prophetic Meaning of Number 22
It is known that numbers have special symbolism in the Bible. Number 22 is one of the numbers that are very important in this book. Since ancient times it has been believed that number 22 is the number of God, as well as the number of Revelation.
According to the Bible, number 22 is usually considered to be the symbol of disorganization. This number is made up of numbers 2 x 11 and it is known that number 11 is a symbol of chaos and disorder.
It is known that the first king of Israel, whose name was Jeroboam I, was on the throne 22 years. There was also another king of Israel called king Ahab, who also reigned for the period of 22 years.
The Bible says that God created 22 things in only 6 days of creation. Another biblical fact about number 22 is that the Hebrew alphabet is composed of 22 letters. These letters are used for the composition of the Word of God.
It is also known that the Aaronic Old Testament contains 22 books. The Bible says that there were 22 generations between Adam and Jacob. The 119th psalm has 22 parts, while the 25th psalm is made up of 22 verses.
The word “light“ is used 22 times in the Gospel of John. It is also important to say that the book of 3John was actually the 22nd book that is contained in the New Testament. It is interesting to say that the Judge of Israel, whose name was Jair, was in the service for the period of 22 years. Sometimes in the Bible number 22 is related to death.
You can see that there are a couple of meanings about number 22 in the Bible. After reading this chapter, you can see clearly that this number is important in the biblical sense and prophetically.
p. 430 and p. 431 -Bor:Achee
81. And those who were in the midst of the joy of their forgiveness went forth by their thousands before the altar day and night without ceasing for twenty-two days and every hour dancers would step into their midst and dance and sing and bless and thus they continued in their multitudes as the element of righteousness before God
82. And it came to pass that the spirit of death that met Adam and Eve when they left the garden and which has met every human soul began to diminish and the Arm of the Lord which gives life to all things began to move in the midst of creation and the Merari caused that forty trumps should sound loud and long at the rising and setting of the sun and it was the Trump of summons to call forth the very person of flesh that is Messiah and starting with the first day when it began to be night there was a full moon to light up the night
83. And it came to pass that when the moon began to wane the night was not darkened but each night for twenty-two days was lit up like unto a moon at the full and thus day and night as the forgiven passed before the altar the men of the Merari worked their element of righteousness to call forth the life that is in Messiah
84. And it came to pass that as the trumps sounded summons on the morning of the twenty-second day Abariel appeared in the splendor of the morning sunrise and there in the midst of her came Messiah before the eyes of all people and all the righteous arose from death in their graves and every knee bowed and every tongue confessed His names before the God in heaven
85. And the trump sounded twenty-four times and one by one all twenty-four High priests stood forth starting with Adam and they each declared before Him each of His holy names and Malatsar stepped forward to dwell with Him and Ohad sang her lovely song and Edni embraced Karosead and she called Edni Mother and all the righteous arouse in the resurrection and the people of Enoch came to dwell upon the earth men again and they fell upon the necks of one another in joy